Don't forget about making a donation.
Your donation can make a BIG difference in supporting learning and performance enrichment opportunities for all Instrumental, Dance, Choral, Theatre, and Tech Theater students. These donations are put into funds that help to defray costs for trips and performance events like Disney World or Europe.
We and the Students can't thank you enough for your generosity that donations, like yours, now have given Students who could not previously afford special extra curricular events the opportunity to join along with other members of their group. We at the MTPA want to make sure every student has the ability to participate! Thank you again from the MTPA!
You can pay via credit card by clicking on the DONATE link
The MTPA is a tax exempt 501(c)(3) public charity organization. Contributions to the MTPA are tax deductible and eligible for matching gift programs. For tax purposes, the registered name of the organization is “HVMTPA”.
- WE NEED YOU!
MTPA is only as strong as its volunteers! And there are so many opportunities to make a difference in our students’ experiences in the Performing Arts at HVCHS. Below are some of the events that occur throughout the year.
Please fill out the form below to be added to our mailing list.
- Marching Black and Gold performances at games and competitions
- Formatting programs for plays, the musical and all concerts
- Soliciting merchant contributions for advertisements in our programs
- Costumes, set construction, and other tasks for the plays & musical
- The September Innisbrook Gift & Wrap Fundraiser for Individual Student Funds
- Barnes & Noble Book Fair fundraiser, held in December
- Concession and Candygram sales before and during performances
- Ashley Farms fundraiser for Individual Student Fundsin January
- Post-concert receptions set up and clean up
- Receptions for Senior Citizen performances of the plays and musical (during the day)
- An Evening with Barrage workshops & performance for our strings students
- The Faculty Musicale fundraiser in January
- Music and Theatre Awards Banquet in June